All are cordially welcome to participate in the Buddhist activities at Wat Thai Washington, D.C. but due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please make an appointment before coming to the temple
- To promote Buddhist activities.
- To foster Thai culture and traditions.
- To inform the public of the monastery’s activities.
- To maintain and promote brotherhood/sisterhood.
- To provide a public relations centers center for Buddhists living in the United States.
- To promote spiritual development and positive thinking.
- To help acquire and inner peace.
- Wat Thai Washington, D.C. temple is non-political.
|1. Chanting||Daily Morning and
|6:00 – 6:45 A.M.
6:00 – 6:45 P.M.
|2. Dhamma Talk and Meditation (in Thai)||Make appointment||Online|
|3. Meditation and Dhamma Discussion (in Thai)||Make appointment||Online|
|4. Meditation Workshop (in English)||Make appointment||Online only|
|5. Thai Language Classes – Adults||Make appointment||Online only|
|6. Yoga – MeditationMake appointment||Make appointment||Online only|
All activities are held at the upper or lower level of the main temple. For further information.
Please contact Wat Thai, D.C. 13440 Layhill Rd., Silver Spring, MD 20906
Tel: (301) 871-8660, (301)871-8661 Fax.(301)871-5007